Sunday, July 12, 2015

Just an update

I'm alive and doing pretty good. The operation was by robotic surgery and was very easy on me. I'm up to the diaper stage right now and and feel 5 years younger. I'm doing my Kegels and I have surprising control already. It's a trap. Let me explain. I feel great so I went up to Toledo to see my one Brother-in-law once more before he goes back to Panama. We had lunch and then went to get pet supplies and groceries. I was tired and worn from the Toledo approximation of streets so I rested a bit and ran up spaghetti sauce with meatballs to feed my Saturday volunteers. Guess what, I'm not as healed as I thought I was. First, my body must have not liked my lunch of the day before.I got the definite impression that I was living off a diet of habaneros and water instead of a waffle with cherries. I had to go back to taking my pain pills which is why it's taking so long to write this. I had to sit on the porch and watch my cousin and his brother-in-law trim trees and haul brush. Normally, I love watching other people work but this was hard on me. It's raining again. We've hardly gotten a days break. The garden is a disaster and I'm forbidden from working in it. My friend Mikey is out of work again and I may be able to talk him into working for me for food and fuel. A day or two would beat the weeds back. Whether the plants will rot in the ground is another matter. I'll try to post again when the pain pill wears down more.

No comments:

Post a Comment