Friday, August 21, 2015

She didn't make it.

Stacey's mom came home from the hospital, got to check on her dogs and died that night. Since I'm still off recovering, I was able to take the time to help Stacey out as best I can. Now, they're sorting through all the accumulated stuff and trying to get the house ready to sell. I'm trying to stay out of the discussions as much as possible. I'm trying to use this week to build up my strength to go back to work on the 24th of August. I'm only able to do about 2 hours of hard farm work a day. That's about 10 times the amount that I do in an average work day. I should be ok. The Traffic.com stuff may get me. Those batteries are a bitch. The animals are fine. The chickens and guineas are patrolling the yard and the mosquitoes and flies are much lower levels. They look good in the yard. The guineas chase the cats around. Frankly, it's better entertainment than summer tv. It's Stacey's birthday and if I can get her dressed and off the phone for a while, we're going to Cleveland to stooge around. It's 10:30 already so I'm not optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment